Fuel System Maintenance & Repair
Doing maintenance on “Common rail” petrol injectors and nozzles.
- ultrasonic cleaners and hot chemical
- cleaning the EGR system and turbine blades with variable geometry without dismantling them from the engine
- lubrication izzhektorite and precise elements in injection pump
- for fuel flow (anti-gel)
- “Basic” – putting a chemical in the fuel to clean and protect the system from forming deposits.
- “Basic” – the insertion of a pen with a special tool in the intake manifold of the engine to separate the deposition of valve pistons and piston rings in a safe type of catalyst.